With this role, you will play an important part in building and maintaining excellent profile to Pressto’s brand in the market through media exposure and social community engagement. This will include execution of PR activities, media relations, advertisement planning, content writing, and community relations. You will report directly to Marketing Manager and work closely with other teams in an exciting and dynamic environment.
What you will do
- You will write press releases/news/blogs/articles for both online and offline media
- You will develop media advertisement and social influencer strategy
- You will develop media and community channel/network strategy
- You will be responsible to handle, maintain and work with potential and existing media
- You will be responsible to handle, maintain and work with social influencers/communities
- You will do research for joining potential events and organize PR events.
- You will handle media enquiries and communicate professionally in crisis situations to protect company brand and reputation.
- You will submit weekly visit/activity plan and report
What you must have
- You are passionate, simple, goal oriented, embrace change and flexible as well as pursuit of continuous learning.
- You must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in Public Relations / Communications / Media / Marketing / Commerce and/or at least 1 year of working experience in the related field with proven track record
- If you have a wide media and social network, it is a plus point for you
- You understand and familiar with our industry’s market and business
- You are able to communicate in English and Indonesian both oral and written
- You have a good presentation and communication skills
- You must be able to plan and execute PR and media activities
- You are able in content creation such as press release, news, blog and article writing
- You have strong interpersonal, presentation, aggressively goal oriented focus
- You are able to work independently as well as in a team and self-motivated